Luxury Resort in Umbria
Exclusive Castle overlooking the Umbrian Tiber valley
Located in the green heart of Umbria, surrounded by luxuriant parks and towns full of history, it is reachable in one hour by car from Rome.
It is under protection of the Italian Ministry for Cultural Heritage. The construction dated back to the 6th Century AD and features four military towers which dominate the medieval hamlet.
It is the ideal place for a relaxing stay, exciting excursions and walks in the uncontaminated nature of Umbria!
The Castle offers great hospitality with all the comforts and a particular attention to detail and for the tradition.
Part of the Castle, is the restaurant which always serves typical dishes of local tradition and often from their organic farm.
Breakfast and meals are served in one of the suggestive medieval halls of the castle.
You can get relax by the two swimming pools, surrounded by the green Umbrian landscape with a stunning view of the valley. Around the pools there is the solarium area with comfortable sun beds.
The rooms are decorated to create a unique and unforgettable experience allowing the guests to enjoy the peace and spectacular view of the surrounding area. You can choose among luxurious rooms and suites, besides spacious apartments.
There are several recreational activities that you can book during your stay:
- a tour among the vineyards discovering the landscape and tasting their wines and olive oil.
- Cooking class to learn how to combine the typical dishes with the right wine.
- Truffle research with the experts.
- Guided tours around the area to visit old castles, monasteries, chapels and other historical buildings.
- For those who love sports, there are several options such as the Golf Court, hiring a road-bike, rafting in the Sibillini Mountains and horse riding.
This Castle is a unique location to host your Wedding Day!